Libre Pensamiento Cristiano
THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... 1zx8t9j
THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... 2v8s93c

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... 1zx8t9j
THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... 2v8s93c
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

ME GUSTA
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 83 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 83 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 329 durante el 10/26/2021, 8:13 pm
Colabora Haciendo Clic Aqui
Contador De Visitas LPC
contador de visitas

como agregar un contador de visitas a mi pagina web
hasta ahora no

THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US ....

THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... Empty THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US ....

Mensaje por pablo_33 7/31/2023, 9:21 am

.THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... I have two very good news: from many angles and disparate, I heard that cases like the Malaysian plane disappearance were going to multiply as a sign of the end of mankind but the definitive end, no millennium of Jesus after. But but but but there have already been three recent cases of passengers making a fuss about passengers that are "not real" or weird or they threatened to shoot down the plane, and that fuss may have started it, God is getting ahead of him and is laying his hands on it, I bet he did!!!! for something personal: once my rapture was programmed on a beach as I dreamed and I thought it was the rapture of Jesus, but when it was about to happen in Turbo, where they had put all a green oil in the sea along the coast, the same color as the cgi to make an effect of waves worshiping the sky ... as I had seen in the dream ... but right there a man who was talking laughed out of place, out of nowhere and "this is what happens to him" and that destroyed that plan. THANK YOU FATHER! God is in those micro details, he went ahead of him and ruined it. That is when it was revealed to me "don't wait any longer the Christian rapture is a trap", they had to fight with me to get it out of my head because it is biblical, Jesus told me before the dilemma: do the best you can? BUT FULL OF DOUBT I TELL YOU THAT GOD IS DESTROYING THOSE RAPTURES OF THE CHRISTIAN RAPTURE.  OF AIRPLANES BY EVIL ALIENS!!!! NO ONE WILL EVER ESCAPE THE ETERNAL CONFLICT OF THE YAHWEH VERSUS PAGAN GODS. NOW I TELL YOU ANOTHER GREAT FACT ALSO FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE. If you are shining in the will of God with great intensity preaching fasting praying (like spreading this same message in networks you will be popping the plugs of the matrix.... ) and thus you will be heading to the best possible world where Jesus is full of power in the face of hostile aliens and treacherous sorcerers whom you will pulverize with great ease. Triumphing light over darkness. It can be understood this way and/or also that you by your work opened the door to the light of God 100% and saw its glorious power and the door opens from within... or as we said you can understand that you went to the best possible world... or are both things at the same time? Do this exercise and you will understand it by your own experience: say: In an eternal present I am already with Jesus in the kingdom of God... Imagine yourself with Him worshipping God, walking through lush gardens, conversing in exquisitely decorated rooms. Now with the accounts clear with God, because integrity is the golden key that opens all the doors... so draw Jesus by hand, as you like, make the redeeming Christ, the best you can, simple but clear, not so many details but make several copies, draw angels, write the word Jesus, also the archangel Michael, write biblical phrases... Then paste them in your neighborhood without the  Then stickers in their neighborhood without altering private property, on canopies, cement or iron poles, not wood or trees. Because "cursed is he who hangs on the tree". Then at home, imagine yourself again with Jesus in the millennium. The clarity of this time will tell you everything. But do you understand why? You assigned yourself a divine task and were anointed with power sold from above, and as you spent all that energy on God Himself, not on yourself or even on others, but gave that energy back to the flawless universe, which is the opposite of sinning, then you achieved a surplus, a Jonron, an advantage over the level where the matrix traps you and you are on your way to the best of the possible worlds, where only the word of God will be fulfilled, that is why your image now with Jesus is much more powerful, real, clear, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR HIGHEST BIBRATION. ... even THAT is how JESUS could speak to you... (But always beware of frauds). Now you know that if the word of God is not fulfilled in your world, the one who failed and failed was you by not being the best version of yourself. That same one was the one who did this exercise dictated by the Holy Spirit ...". But the unbelievers outside, where is the gnashing of teeth..." to be or not to be. Praise God and Cristorey.

pablo_33
Usuario Completo
Usuario Completo

BARRA DE FE :
THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100THE WOMAN WHO MADE THE FUSS ABOUT THE "NOT REAL MAN" AND GOT OFF THE PLANE WAS THE GOD-DRIVEN HEROINE WHO SAVED EVERYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ALL OF US .... Right_bar_bleue