Libre Pensamiento Cristiano
 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: 1zx8t9j
 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: 2v8s93c

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: 1zx8t9j
 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: 2v8s93c
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

ME GUSTA
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 64 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 64 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 329 durante el 10/26/2021, 8:13 pm
Colabora Haciendo Clic Aqui
Contador De Visitas LPC
contador de visitas

como agregar un contador de visitas a mi pagina web
hasta ahora no

FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS:

FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS:

Mensaje por pablo_33 7/28/2023, 3:25 pm

TRITINAMA! TRITINAMA! TRITINAMA! READING THE FOLLOWING POINTS YOU WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND A MAGNANIME, POSITIVE AND VERY OPTIMISTIC REVELATION: 1) The matrix, which is actually the mental network of black magicians who dominate the world, which took on a life of its own and began when the Anunnaki and their Egyptian pyramids arrived, today their puppets They are the Illuminati and every satanist witch in the world. Well, this network cloned people from my life in the past when I was still in the system, and prepossessed them into my mind to stupefy me, drive me crazy, stress me out and try to dominate me. With these entities I have had hand-to-hand mental combat that I overcome with great ease because my mind is supported by the mind of Jesus and also the mind of Archangel Michael, and I defeat them as an adult would defeat an 8-year-old child, if I am unprepared and an attack comes they can push me a little, but immediately the superminds of my Savior and Miguel arrive and I evaporate them as if nothing, for the glory of God I tell this, if they would defeat me in the mind they would defeat me immediately in the physical plane because they would jump on the spot. Come? Yahweh is God, his sovereignty is total as long as we open the door to him 100% obeying perfectly, they say that he steals our strength... he is not like that! our effort is the strength of heaven to defend us, what steals our energy are false religions as Hosea literally says. 2) I started the pig from the clone of my father's pig (those who do not hate their parents for me are not worthy of me...) this pig began in my head to blaspheme the image of Jesus, then other clones imitated it, which made me sick afterwards and I demand extensive and energetic prayers and struggles. The reprimand by the angels of God for these heretical images were of such violence that if more than one Christian knew about it, he would run away in terror, you have no limits. Mutual hatred is very great, it is a dilemma because if we play cat and for a while and the cat refuses to chase the mouse when provoked, the mouse would jump at the cat and put its fingers in its eyes, we are locked up to get involved in this game with a childish character, but not playing it or ignoring it is much more stupid because it would be losing and dying. you have to roll up your sleeves and chase those mice. 3) But tired of so many besieging them before their provocations I said to myself "they are clones they are pure zeros and ones, who programs them? The anunnaki!" then I began to bombard in my mind their pyramidal ships that can be seen in many places like in Don't Worry by Shakira. But the unthinkable happened, he returned the aerolites that I was throwing at me with great power and some of these aerolites fell on the face of Jesus, and this Jesus said "ouch". "Oh" I said, this was very realistic, so we got our act together with Jesus and bombarded them with more violence, I also drew a hand holding a rock on top of a pyramidal ship and I wrote "Anunaki: it doesn't cost God anything... "A drawing is equivalent to 100 times that imagined thing. All of this was on my mind as I said my prayers, preached in the streets, ate breakfast, and went into the library. Then there were battles where the ships fled in terror before Jesus and some draco refused to engage in hand-to-hand combat and they left saying: no!!! it has a lot of light!!!! listen to that, all the power of Jesus is his light, being they pure darkness they cannot do anything, they can attack you if there is some darkness in you, rebellion, ego, come because Yahve and Jesus must be yes or yes of the light 100% but how would they reign? Paul says it, holiness is sublime art. Then I saw how an army of Anunnaki prostrated themselves before Jesus but a part revealed themselves and threw stones at him, and they were neutralized by those who prostrated themselves and asked them for respect, Jesus told me: there is no concession, a part reveals itself." Then I stayed I was expectant, I didn't know what happened, are we going to negotiate with Anunakis? More or less like the improbable and impossible negotiations between Colombia and the FARC. There's a reason we're here and there's a reason I lived and live that complex negotiation with crazy people who suddenly say "now I'm sane and we negotiate politically". And always pray for peace and although it has many detractors in the final balance it is very positive because despite all the improlijities there are many less dead at the end of each year since the apz was signed. Hold the peace! So I was wondering are we in a truce? I didn't know what to do, so the next day I had to do my drawing as I always do, and I made a pyramid with rays falling on it and the words "Christ" "justice" "truth" " freedom", and he appeared to me as a mixture of a reptile and my brother's clone and told me: you are provoking...! and I told him: it's not a ship, it's the Egyptian pyramids as I always do. Well, they are the cradle of black magic and the matrix itself. Then I was told as clarifying the deal or pact: "Do not attack the ships anymore and we do not blaspheme the image of Jesus anymore." ok deal. ships NOP.

But the clones did want to do it but drakes were appreciated and they severely reprimanded them, they ate them to pieces, since they are incorrigible, there were some improlijities on both sides until we got used to this new guideline but we finally agreed but I said as full of Holy Spirit which is coherence and logic: Peace is that they leave, that is the only possible peace. So it was. they would leave, they left they are leaving. In the apocalypse it is told “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, and did not prevail; nor was his place found in heaven any more. And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent, called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and the angels from him were thrown down with him.” ~ Apocalypse 12: 7-9 I always thought it was the Anunnaki, I also saw a video of large pyramid ships settling on the pyramids of Egypt as the next stage of their total domination plans... But I also know of some conspiracy youtubers (like Gerardo Amaro and Rosalias Saenz) who said that according to their information the Anunakis are leaving the planet, that is, the illuminatis and satanists were left naked between the pampas and the vineyards, well, with satan, but this support would no longer be there. Where does the devil begin and where do the anunkis end? I don't know, because the cradle of black magic is Egypt, today the UN lends ancient Egyptian temples to satanic sects for their black masses. The pyramids of Egypt are about "sleeping with the enemy" we are going to adore them when they drain the energy that God arranged for us because they steal the ki of the planet because they are on the vortices, they accumulate it and with their ships they extract it, for that reason We live 80 years and we are 120 as we are designed. This planet will not be at peace until all the Pyramids in the world are destroyed. You can understand all that this means, see: my enemies all the time try to make me sin, especially that I relapse into homosexuality, but there is an impossible abyss with that. this means? that Yahweh is God because he is the judge of the game, The faithful surrounds me with powerful and luminous angels to make me untouchable, as long as he continues in his dictates, one foot outside, one less angel and a dark arrow can infiltrate, the thing is head to head head... look at it my way is impossible. I live in the hotel 50,000 stars... every day I preach against satan, illuminati, lgtbi communists, abortionists and no one touches me, it is absolutely impossible and in one of the most violent countries in the world and I think it is the most loving in the world, the few robberies or violence that I suffered were due to very clear errors or disobedience, they are not excuses from my angels, I am not deceiving myself or selling anything because I am a free Christian and I preach that it is not of any religion, much less pagan, also it's 18 years old!!!! Don't be hard-headed, understand Yahweh is God and this is about either holiness or death Neo and Murdok handled reality because of their holiness, the scripts don't say it, but logically this is the only way their power can be, since a change of mind is mathematically programmed the meek ones that manage reality from the bad to the good, that's why satan does not want you to do even the slightest good deed, and if you do it you must believe that Yahve is bad, Jesus is an et and lucifer the bearer of light, or being a Marian, or any stupid and impossible heresy for your good is invalidated while satan chuckles at you... but beware, this sanctity includes ambiguities such as ayahusca, tantric sex, pagan cults or adoration of et. Be 100% biblical, free from all errors including Maria INRI who is the last sweet heresy to overcome. Don't fall for things like Trump, quanon, or Mel Gibson either because there is nothing worse than good advice and a bad example... Well, justice must be done even if the heavens fall. Well, not only hollow rockers make pacts with the devil to succeed, but also moral authorities that rise and rise being "another program of the matrix" Their plan is to steal the crown from the true Jesus, never!!! know that the true Jesus is more yavista than Christian, the Christian world is deceived by the Jesus of the world who says: I am God there is no Yahve" when he does not know the dates and God does, first place of his heart for Yahve then Jesus, finally the devil won in all of them. Remember Jesus: in the end, pure pure suffocating traps, only Elijah would come to be rejected by a world that has piled up a bunch of teachers who flatter his ears... our best thoughts They are the ones who go against our feelings. To be or not to be. They may ask me, do you believe everything literally? I will only say that the fear of their ships before Jesus is real, they transmit it to me, even with how proud they are, when this game is 90% ego, but they effectively recoiled from the majesty of the light of Jesus and as ordered by the AnunaKIS
the clones hardly blaspheme anymore, and if they do it first I have more speed and strength to neutralize it before it does, and then they are equally punished but it doesn't come from the Anunnaki programming, because these clones have their original in my past and there is some connection. But to a large extent those images stopped. I AM TELLING ALL THIS FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND SO THAT YOU KNOW THAT THE PHRASE "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" IS REALLY REALLY INCLUDING AGAINST POWERFUL ANUNAKIS WHO WITHDRAW BEFORE THE IMMACULATE LIGHT OF THE SON OF GOD... now who is the perceptive and memory who remembers what TRITINAMA is? A CLUE, SAID BY A BLONDE GIRL WITH LONG HAIR. HOLD ON THE TRITINAMA BUT GOODBYE ANUNAKIS!!!!! PRAISE BE GOD AND CHRISTOREY.

pablo_33
Usuario Completo
Usuario Completo

BARRA DE FE :
 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Empty FOR THE GLORY OF GOD AND JESUS AND YOUR TRUE AWAKENING I TELL ALL THIS: Right_bar_bleue