Libre Pensamiento Cristiano
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p 1zx8t9j
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p 2v8s93c

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p 1zx8t9j
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p 2v8s93c
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

ME GUSTA
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 92 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 92 Invitados :: 2 Motores de búsqueda

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 329 durante el 10/26/2021, 8:13 pm
Colabora Haciendo Clic Aqui
Contador De Visitas LPC
contador de visitas

como agregar un contador de visitas a mi pagina web
hasta ahora no

OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p

OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p Empty OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p

Mensaje por pablo_33 8/4/2019, 12:45 pm

OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who presses and demands to get you good and here you have the false gods flatterers and cheats that seduce you because they want to destroy you, that you choose curse or blessing? It's all about following the reason of the spirit or the passions of the heart, way censured by the Bible explicitly in several verses, because it is for that chakra manipulated foráneamente that the devil manipulates us. Thus his love for an arm of the antichrist "MJ" is born. I was one of you until God called me in 2005 and to stop idolizing and worshiping with exclusive zeal Yahweh and Jesus. I began to feel it closer and closer until I have no doubt that he was bothering that he was a black magician, when he died he became more past, I have had many fights with him, WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS I always win, that is the reason I can not even mention and if a picture appears in the press I must be careful not to look at it because it appears to me. During all these years I was revealed little by little EVERYTHING: I was designed or inculcated as a child to be his fan, so I projected my attention and love to him and I did from 86 to 2005 to absorb all my energy. He met with my family in the astral plane to make me black magic, supposedly I should already be dead God chose some to survive and tell all the truth and see their masters that God is more alive, more active and more awake than ever, that their judgments arrive and that the black magicians of the world only do what is allowed GLORY TO GOD. If he bothers me, or any other enemy, it was because I made a mistake of this game-judgment but still if he reacted well to his annoyance my angels beat him up, if as they heard, they are so brave, if I invented a story would try to be more plausible but that's the way things are. Once when he retired and took off a diver I blessed him and he mentally showed me how they gave him what he deserved according to God's judgment, just happened the same, when it happens for a long time I do not see him anymore. Look friends I also deceived myself when he was accused of pedophilia for the first time and I wanted to believe that I was innocent but now I see that I was deceiving myself in the background knew everything that comes to light now that I can not read but inevitably some came and I know that it is very serious and forceful but I see that fans for diabolical manipulation continue to believe in it, if you prefer darkness to light, then more darkness and light more and more away. Until you are an inert object. He is a man with a mud base, he did nothing for you but seduce you to take you to hell. Jesus died for everyone, he is a real star with his own light and you betray him for a traitor? bad company! Do not deceive yourselves anymore, like Pablo Escobar or Chapo, or so many others are experts of evil that deceive and confuse and in the end one does not know if they are bad or good, because I tell them they are bad, their strategy is to confuse so that they punctually "let themselves be deceived" so in the judgment game that is at every moment they are caught and are shepherded to their hell and enjoy them as their prey. You must love yourself very much and want the light in If: Jesus and God only so you can detach yourself from his "fogositacion" because as I vampirized my vampirized you vampirized you. Put God and Jesus in your heart choose the blessing, so that no one steals your energy you need to live and realize your dreams, stop worshipping your executioner do not listen but do not think take it out of your heart and open a soul less in hell. To be or not to be that is the question. God bless you choose the blessing, love yourself well, do not follow the path of the heart follow your reason which is where your freedom and salvation lies, otherwise you are one thing: to be or not to be is the question. Praise God and Cristorey. [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

pablo_33
Usuario Completo
Usuario Completo

BARRA DE FE :
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OPEN LETTER TO ALL MJ FANS OF AN EX FAN: If one reads, spinning fine and spinning thick, the Bible will discover that basically what it is measuring and testing is to see if we reason well, that is, it says: here is the only true good and saving God who p Right_bar_bleue