Libre Pensamiento Cristiano
OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS 1zx8t9j
OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS 2v8s93c

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS 1zx8t9j
OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS 2v8s93c
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

ME GUSTA
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 134 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 134 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 329 durante el 10/26/2021, 8:13 pm
Colabora Haciendo Clic Aqui
Contador De Visitas LPC
contador de visitas

como agregar un contador de visitas a mi pagina web
hasta ahora no

OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS

OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS Empty OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS

Mensaje por pablo_33 6/12/2017, 1:10 pm

OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS

"Artists" so they pay their fans for the life they give them? Betraying them and taking them to hell like Emilin's flute player? Until when will they get away with such brazenness? You sell the concept of "liberation" but your goal is THE OPPOSITE enslavement of the flesh and hell.
All of you vampire Illuminist singers and werewolves from hell trickster hunters of souls, infernal bait, devilish hooks.
You never run with more advantage than when you know your partner is lying. If Little Red Riding Hood had known that it was the wolf in disguise who indicated the way to the right, if he had a minimum of intelligence and if he wanted a little he would have taken the one on the left. If the illumininatis through their "artists" promote and make apology for debauchery, adultery, homosexuality, drugs and witchcraft and to be slave of her passions ... just do it, here and now, live fast ... do not think no reasons, Let yourself be carried ... that your body triumph over your spirit and your reason, PON the inferior on the superior lamb headless matrix ...
For if I love myself and I have a minimum of intelligence, I must run to the opposite side of what they tell me with their hypnosis, I must seek moderation, prudence, autonomy, order, sanctity, and why not? Chastity, all this is about that struggle the spirit versus the body and the emotions, the ego and the pleasures of the world. The Enlightenment want you to lose touch with your higher self, your spirit and that you belong to them, to whom you will give victory? To yourself or to them? To be or not to be, that is the question.
Surely they have been told that all who take to hell will serve them but I have bad news ... the covenant with death they have done was abolished by the chosen stone; Jesus, says Isaiah thousands of years ago, they persist obstinately in their madness to finally stay with bacías hands.
Tic tac tic tac time is running out to the gentiles and they will run out of strength as it is written. Do not tell me that you think that a lustful fornicator goes to the same place as a celibate and chaste? Come on!!
Those beautiful masses that fill the stadiums are being hypnotically carried to hell, repent instruments of the devil and betray the Illuminates all together at the same time, that people know the truth if everything is united they will not be able to react will not kill them all ...
Whoever wants to save his life will lose it worse, whoever rises it will save it ...
They include these words in their dictionary: modesty, decency, decorum, you want your body is the yield of the Holy Spirit of God or horrible demons ?. Live in the world but do not belong to the world.
Choose. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it worse, whoever rises it will save it ...

To be or not to be, that is the question.
God bless you all and enlighten them.
CHRIST THE KING
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

pablo_33
Usuario Completo
Usuario Completo

BARRA DE FE :
OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OPEN LETTER TO ALL SINGERS AND ILLUMINTIS ARTISTS Right_bar_bleue